Wednesday, March 25, 2009

House Blessing Blog . . . Goodbye!

Our House Blessing on March 14th was great fun (although I was "off" my game, but that's another story), and our Pastor, Mark Rossman, did a beautiful job of blessing our "new old" house, and involving our guests and our family. He was definitely "on" his game!

But -- since the purpose of this blog was the House Blessing Open House, it's time for this blog to fold its tent and slip away.

The adventures of That Old House, our beloved home, continue at That Old House blog, which you can find by clicking here.

If you are a Follower of House Blessing, you would be a very welcome Follower at That Old House. Please join me there!

I am grateful to live here, in the house I dreamed about since childhood, and I am daily awed by this and thankful.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. And be grateful.

God bless you ... Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment